Monday 9 January 2012

7 Miles in and still going

7 miles in and still going  - swimming a mile a day is quite easy but its fitting it in around a full time that is beginning to be an issue.  In fact swimming is the most relaxing part of my day (so far), apart from the sleeping bit which I do between 11pm  and 6am!

Early mornings have never been my strength as the girls in the office will tell you 'don't talk to Lisa before she has had a coffee!' Never before has my morning coffee at the office been more welcoming...  his morning I had some company .  My daughter Zoe (15) decided that she would give it a try and she did.  It was really quite sweet to see her slightly swollen eyes, squashed face and general 'i'm still in bed' attitude next to  me in the car at 6.30 this morning.  She braved it and should be commended for it - having completed half a mile, showered, blow dried and ready for school all before 8.15 - well done Zoz.

As for me - the pain in my left elbow persists and their is absolutely no point dying my hair until the challenge is completed - therefore I am greyer than ever but still enjoying the challenge.